AmmoLiquidator - Great prices but sliw

I ordered bunch of .50 BMG and although it took months, I did get my product and they even gave me a better price. Guess I got lucky

AmmoLiquidator - Good Service

4.0

Well, I am not sure what happened or where and when. I have to be fair, I ordered 4 times from them, large amounts of ammo and received all of my orders, Now they are gone, Guess I know why. I ordered dozens of ammo factory boxes for 300 rcm, 338 rcm, 25-06. This was done and on more than one occasion.

They arrives in new boxes and had excellent prices. I must be one of the very lucky ones.

They were even a part of ammo seek and they check there vendors fairly in good detail. 88

Who am I to get hold of to find any legal actions taken. I can not find them anymore and Ammoseek dropped them as well.

Dave

Dave

I liked: Pricing and odd calibers.

I didn't like: Slow postage and no humans to talk too.

AmmoLiquidator - Ammo Liquidator FRAUD / SCAM

When I ordered 3 boxes of ammo from Ammo Liquidator on 11/8/2017, I did not receive the product for 3 weeks. I emailed them on 11/24/2017 and got an automated response that they will look into it.

After 2 months past and still no products, I called them. Their number was disconnected. Looked on the web and saw that there were many complaints. They are advertised via ammoseek.com.

Check out these companies BEFORE you order. Their website no longer works. It was fraud the entire time. This is a total scam of epic proportion.

Do not fall for these scam artists. They have the ability to take your money but will never give you a tracking number.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ammoliquidator Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Scam artisit.

Comments

Ha lucky you! I placed an order around the same time and still haven't seen or heard from them.

Do not use ammoliquidator

Purchased $472 worth of Ammo, and never received the ammo. The ammo was slightly less than competitors, so no alarms went up.

The purchase was for 500 rounds of 6.5 creedmoor, which I thought was a decent price. I received acknowledgement of purchase via email, with the purchase order number, but they have not responded to my emails. I called, and it appeared that the company was not able to be contacted. It has been almost 3 months.

Needless to say, I would not recommend you use this company for anything. I have yet to have any issues with what I have ordered online, until this company defrauded me.

Comments

Payment method via credit card or PayPal ?

If so, try them.

If not, remember to include an uncollectible debt of $472 plus interest on your next income tax return.

Nice accurate ammo, BTW.

AmmoLiquidator - Scammers that are rapeing gun owners.

1.8

Ordered over $500 of ammo in November money was taken from acount same day. Its now Jan 25 still no ammo or fund.

I've never had anything like this ever happen before and shocked and pissed thier is nothing I can do. We should have laws in place stopping this kind of scam from operating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

AmmoLiquidator - Ammo Liquidator Scam !!

I paid for 500 rounds of .380 caliber and 250 rounds of 40 caliber for a grand total of $277.40 on Dec. 8, 2017 and never received my order.

I emailed customer service twice and they said they would look into it , today is Dec. 28, 2017 still no ammo!! If only I had Googled them first I would've seen all of the negative complaints against them. I heard their radio advertisement on talk radio Sean Hannity so I figuered they must be a reputable company.

Maybe we should get A.T.F.

involved? What can we do to get reimbursed?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

AmmoLiquidator - Never shipped order and charged credit card.

ordered ammo, they charged my credit card $333.52, never shipped. I sent several inquiries.

they replied with canned email, "Your request(_____) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. emailed them 3 times and got the same answer each time, with a new generated request #. Tried calling, no answer. My son got on their facebook account and contacted them,.

they replied to it and said the ammo was on backorder, we requested a refund and they said they had sent a request to the accounting department..they lied again.

They then shutdown their website and facebook account. they are bad people.

AmmoLiquidator - TOTALL RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!

Ordered $233+ worth of ammo on 11/1/2017. They took my money immediately and didn't get a UPS tracking number in a reasonable amount of time so called about 11/15/2017 and was told will be shipped in two days.

Never got a tracking number. have been trying to contact since with no reply to emails...you can't call and leave message, it tells you to email. Requested refund on 11/29/2017 if not shipped by 12/1/2017, got no reply.

As of 12/7/2017, have tried several times since with no results. I will be in Portland, Oregon over Christmas and I guess I will have to go up and see the boys...PERSONALLY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ammoliquidator Shipping Service.

Reason of review: No merchandise, no refund, and no contact.

I didn't like: Took my money never shipped no response will not full refund.

Comments

i ordered $500 worth of ammo ,never got confirmation and 2 weeks later the ammo showed up.....

Same Deal -- I placed an order on 11/28 for $205. I have never received a tracking slip and received nothing.

Lets us know if you find out anything else. I will do the same.

I will contact my credit card company and see if these charges can be reversed. I hope our friend visiting Oregon will catch up to them.

Brion

Funbullydog, can you post an update after your vacation and your "friendly hello" to them please. I ordered $211 worth of 5.56 from them and took my money immeadiatley and never shipped and their website went down and their Facebook account was deleted.

If I can't contact them again I will contact the Better Business Bureau and then my bank to start a case against them for theft.

Really pissed a company would do something like this to many people who support them. Thanks for your time.

Derik

to Derik #1414957

Regrettably I did not have a chance to get up to say hello to those butt heads. But I did have time to get my bank online and they reverse the charges because it was done on a credit card. So I've had Financial resolution but no real personal satisfaction cuz he's guys took my money your money and other people's money.

View more comments

AmmoLiquidator - Item not shipping/poor customer service

1.4

I ordered 1000 round of 223 ammo on 10/19 is is now 11/16 items still have not shipped. They withdrew funds next day.

Sent many emails asking when it was going to ship?

No-one will answer there phones. Told them to cancel my order but still haven't heard anything back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ammoliquidator Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dillon87

12-24-2017 still no contact from ammoliquidator for order placed on 10-19.

funbulldoggy

Same here. ordered 11/1/2017, requested refund if not shipped by 12/1/2017.

Have attempted to contact many times, no response and no refund as of 12/8/2017.

I am going to Portland, Oregon over christmas and am planning a detour up to see them personally. And I will not be a happy customer when I get there.

AmmoLiquidator - Ammolequidators.com

I placed an order on 08/23/2017. The same day i cancelled my order.

I paid a total of $73.52. $56.96 in product-16.56 shipping total $73.52. I tried to this company by phone over a period of 2 days. I would only get a recorded phone message.

I sent several e-mail messages concerning my refund with no reply. Finally on 08/24/ 0217 i was told, by e-mail that i would receive my refund in 2-3 days, well 4 days later still no refund. Electronic money transfers do not take 2-3 days. My money was taken immediately, so they could have done it the same or the next day at the latest.

I am very dissatisfied with this company and i should have read the customer reviews before purchasing. As of today i still do not have my refund.I had to file a complaint with NORTON BUYER PROTECTION PLAN that's probably why i got my refund. My refund came through on 08/28/2017 5 days after requesting one. No notification that the refund was sent.

With this company buyer beware i surly won't buy from them again.

PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY! Edit/Delete Message

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

funbulldoggy

They ripped me off completely. Ordered 11/1/2017, and as of 12/08/2017, no merchandise, no response to any emails or calls, and need refund and ofcourse not responding to those messages either.

They suck! Fulfilled part of my order and have been calling and emailing for 2 months with no answer!